Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vogue.com Russia, and Bryan Boy


Last night I did a bit of web surfing, and low and behold I came upon one of my images on Vogue.com Russia. At first I thought , wow its a compliment, but then I said, wait a minute, did anyone from Vogue Russia call me to ask permission or begged me to sell them the image. NO.
I suppose that Bryan Boy posting my image of him on his site is ok, in spite of my copyright notice on the blog, but Vouge.......... someone should have contacted me about publishing the image, and NO I was not given credit, so we'll just have to see about this.

I wonder whether there is a kindred spirit out there who might have experienced this and can share their experiences in such matters.

Ps. I am referring to my other blog. http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

No comments: