Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Splash Page

Those of you who may not know about contact information on your website, here is an important note. Periodically check to see if the link works properly. A few months ago I clicked on my email link and guess what, it lead me to some company that had a similar name to the program used to create my website. Evidently the company that made the program went out of business..... the domain was discontinued and the link was somehow redirected to another similar sounding company.  Several hundred dollars later and a lot of aggravation the problem was mostly solved...... few glitches remained that were fixed over a two week period.

While fixing my html problems I decided to redesign the look of my site. Why not, the  web designer was going to charge me the same whether I used the old or added a new splash page , and  any of the subsequent pages.  Soooo... this is the new splash page that I designed , and if you go into my website you might want to comment on the pages as you bounce back and forth. 
I wonder how much work was lost because of the email problem.  Till next time........

No comments: